07 June 2011

Andrew Vasquez, Jimmy Vlach - Music Forever on friskyRadio 06-JUN-2011





Andrew Vasquez was born in a beautiful small town in Tolna County, Dombovar,in that year, what was fascinating Georg Orwell also-1984.

I was very young when I started to travel around the world I met interesting people and also a lot of genres of music.

My first love was the rap music- and I think it was the best basic too. My first electronic music experience was in 1996,which was a very deep impression on me: techno, classic house of Dj. Budai. On tape..of course. Well, that period was simply fantastic. The songs, what I played in the school disco, I took up from the program of Viva TV,led by Daesy Dee. Between 2001-2006 I had a lot of adventures of techo,hard tecno music. The following 2 years I prefered the progressive sounds. It was a relaxations after the stretched tempos. I made some computer mixes with Traktor Dj Studio. After a lot of hard tempo,now I like the minimalism-like music style.

2011-well, here we are now..I took up my bedroom dj. residence to looking for new challenges in Budapest. The M&M project and me started to work together,with Ableton. Now a days I am interested in deep-deep tech line.

Some people who have influenced me: Magnetic Dj.,microstar, Habatech,and the eternal Budai.



Jimmy Vlach
FILESONIC

Andrew Vasquez
FILESONIC

No comments:

Post a Comment