12 June 2011

Exoplanet - Metaspace 015 on Pure FM 11-JUN-2011










"Nowadays, I study philosophy in the city of Groningen. What I look for in the music I listen and try to produce is the concept of synaesthesia, the experience of more than just hearing sound. Music can create atmospheres which can be perceived as emotions and thoughts, but also as colours, tactile sensations, even smells.. This synaesthetic experience is fundamental to music, though the experience is different to everyone. I tend to feel sounds as shapes and tactile sensations. So I try to create musical atmospheres that I can feel, and which reflect my thoughts, desires and memories, as well as my interest in philosophy, psychedelics and science. An Exoplanet is a planet from another solar system; a word somehow connected to the aforementioned subjects."

FILESONIC

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fantastic mix! The blues song at the end was an added treat! :)

    ReplyDelete