23 February 2014

Anton Mayday & Stranger - I'm A Dark Pill on TM RADIO - February 2014

DOWNLOAD




Quote: 3-rd episode of "I'm  a Dark Pill" show!!! My special guest in this time - Matteo Monero (Italy). This is amazing producer! Are you ready for ext prog-dark music from Italy!

Including brand new tracks from Matteo! I'm glad presents to you 2 my new ethnic mashup & ethnic dark prog!

And good news - 08.02.2014 we will play with Matteo in Russia, Tagil! :)



http://www.tm-radio.com/shows.php?id=233&st=1393092000





Next Episode....  March 22nd, 06 PM.... http://www.tm-radio.com/shows.php?id=233

3 comments:

  1. From my experience the ultimate Bitcoin exchange company is YoBit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over at Bonus Bitcoin you may claim free satoshis. 300 to 5,000 satoshis per 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking to buy bitcoins online, Paxful is the #1 source for bitcoins as it allows buying bitcoins by 100's of different payment methods, such as MoneyGram, Western Union, PayPal, Credit Cards and even exchanging your gift cards for bitcoins.

    ReplyDelete