04 July 2022

They are the ones I trust when it comes to online converters. They will always meet my expectations.

Hello! My name's Joanne and I teach English in Lisette which is a tiny French town in France. It's down south, we only manage to make one group of school kids per year, and sometimes we combine classes for several grades. However, this is not about the difficulties. Our school is among the lowest frequented in the District, they are trying reduce it to an area for parking and requiring that all students use buses to travel to the central school district. I'm fine with it, as it'll improve my situation as they will guarantee me continued employment and more money if the school shuts down.

In between, we'll continue our studies. This is our most preferred method of study: Pick some of the most well-known videos from Youtube and attempt to translate the videos into our own language. It's not always easy, as sometimes we run into bad language, slang, or the occasional slur. We skip those and try different ones. There are times when it's reports from celebrities or TV shows, actors, celebrities. Sometimes it's country music, rap starts or rap, or even country music. The celebrities are always open to public scrutiny. I discovered that most of the times we'd run into garbage talk. This is why I started making videos at home and then censor the content in any way I could and pick videos that are more engaging, more informative, and not just curse words riding on dirt-filled accusations. Because we're so far from all networks, we may not have internet access at schools. This can lead to plans to watch Youtube videos to fail.
download youtube music

I started to download videos from Youtube in preparation for my lesson. It allowed me to simultaneously prescreen the language of the video, and also increase the usefulness and information of the video. If there's no need to, and then take it off and move to the next. I typically download around 10-15 videos per lesson. It removes the ads from the video. I don't want my kids seeing my advertisements when they are at home. It violates my privacy. So I put up 1.5-2 hours of video, knowing that I'd only utilize the half. Children can be cruel. Sometimes they shout at certain videos, and others welcome them.

The process of preparation for me is very easy. The process is simple. I look up videos that I wish to download, and then add them to a playlist I keep secret. Next, I copy the URL of the playlist and go to one of the three websites I know can help. Converto was first, then Y2mate. In the event that the other three options do not work, 2conv is my go-to. This is typically the third option, and often works with German video. However, playlists are not supported by Converto. Converto works well with playlists of videos. The program offers all of the videos it contains and lets you download the individual videos or convert them to MP3/MP4 formats. Converto does a great job is secure and comes with no ads at least for the moment. Also, it's available in over two dozen languages, making it helpful for anyone.

My second preference is Y2mate. Sometimes, it's the first. I'm sure it won't help so it's not that big of a deal. I'm not happy that Y2mate has many redirects as well as full-screen banners. It's extremely commercialized, difficult to use, and you are always distracted with popups. Like 2conv. However, they appear more like static banners. This makes them more elegant. They can be translated to other languages, however not as many as the 1st. You may choose a more secure option, but they could still contain malware and danger should you choose to accept their advertisements. They also provide fewer websites that allow you to download video and convert it to mp3 or MP4, so don't be shocked if they don't provide this service.

In the end, I'm trying to work with more famous names instead of newer sites. The ones that have proven their ability to survive are around despite constant attention from labels and the authorities. I love it that the site I love is accessible online. My Youtube converter performed well. It's definitely worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment