02 June 2022

As the proverb says that a good old friend is more valuable than two new friends, or something similar to that

What is the significance of this channel? This channel offers a few ASMR kitten purring videos and videos that lick. It's unclear if anyone has attempted ASMR but I remember having fun.. Alison Brie did the session for some online magazine, or perhaps it was just to have amusement. Her whispering was so sweet. ASMR really works for me when I watch cats purring and scrubbing their own fur. It gives me goosebumps throughout all of the time they are grooming. You'll find a number of videos on this channel that feature my beloved and long-loved 3 cats who I owned with my girlfriend.
download videos from Youtube

These videos were crucial for me. Fine, you can keep our channel as your own but I have to get the kittens onto my computer. It was great to see them again, and hearing their purring was a joy. I am sad to lose them, and not because ASMR is an issue. 3 years ago I was hospitalized with cancer. The second died due to a fatal blood clot. And the third was literally drowned in the liquid in their lungs. How do I go about this?

First, I try Y2mate. I use this site to download video from Youtube for the past couple of months. My playlist isn't working maybe because it's within my personal mix. I'm not sure.. Then I go to Flvto, another new friend I've met in recent months. Yet another disappointment.. it suggests Mp3 Studio as a way to manage playlists easily. I'm not rich enough to pay for it. I'm trying to find a free online tool to help me out. Then I remembered it was in the past some time ago when I discovered an incredible online platform to convert Youtube videos to mp4 and download for free - Youtube mp4 site. I visited the site and it downloaded my playlist. It then produced 30 thumbnails of me grooming my cats, and offered me to download the entire 30 videos. It's simply amazing. The old friend is a great help in a way that two newer, more powerful ones wouldn't be able to.

Youtube to mp4 has a great search feature. It is possible to find videos that I don't remember from another channel or enter keywords from the description and title you do remember, then submit. It will then show up to two dozen videos that are in line with the search criteria. It is possible to take it from there and decide what you like and dislike. 1 option, 1 download. 1 download, 1 file. It's simple and quick on Youtube to convert mp3 online.

No comments:

Post a Comment