21 June 2022

I was in the hostile territory and I was not able to get internet access to my presentation, or how I resolved the situation.

My personal worst business trip fail. We were headed south to visit one of the most powerful oil tycoons of the Middle Eastern region.. Because I was the largest and most active participant in the project, there were a variety of phases to the presentation. I was given one. This was my opportunity for me to demonstrate to my boss that I am ready to join the big leagues. This may sound off-putting, but I meant adult girls. Better yet, business women.
convert youtube video to mp3

It went smoothly. I was informed the exact date and time of the document that was mine. This was because I was responsible for the on-site security of the digital emergency room that was run by the local insanely wealthy businessman. Names and tituls of the business will not be revealed in this story. I don't wish for anyone to be able to judge me or even acknowledge my writing assignments. The entire purpose behind the demonstration was to evoke an actual chain of events that will cause this businessman to retreat to his home with close family members and an army of security personnel. The initial plan was to present the presentation and explain how to manage such circumstances without losing your mind.

We've all been underground and went into the dark chamber. It was kept dark due to the vast amount of weapons which is located within its walls. This was an extremely stressful circumstance. Let's get it over with. Today I'm getting prepared for the powerpoint presentation. You are not allowed to connect to the internet? No Internet in this area? Is that really true? Since lockdown is already in effect it is impossible to access the email address where presentation files are stored. However, I'm not the first to do this. I made use of Youtube to convert mp3 audio to my computer. I also saved the audio from the presentation to help me remember it. I also downloaded the video mp4 file. I was looking for the best audio formats, but finally did find the one I'm currently searching for exactly the same presentation. It's in my laptop and ready to go.

I was blessed. I was lucky. It was a short 3 minute speech, it conveyed layers of confidence and security which is why we've signed 47 new customers of bigger caliber, that bring it contracts in the hundreds of thousands. We are looking at working with them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment