10 June 2022

Young DJs must invest in quality music. Making music with low bitrates just makes no sense.

I'm not a DJ. This is what this has been my guiding principle. I tried DJing in high school and college, but I couldn't keep up with what other people did. To be honest, I could not think of or even utilize my ears to become a professional DJ. I often missed the beat and would choose 7th instead of 8th. There were many other reasons that made DJing a challenge. However, I'm a person who listens. Even though I can see the moment a DJ skips a beat, and I can understand why they make mistakes, I cannot entertain listeners for long periods of time.
djs use youtube converters for music

Do not let yourself be discouraged if your goal is to become DJ professional. Or rather my story shouldn't cause any disruption to your plans. You can choose to be who you wish and be the person you choose. That's my attitude toward people. Do the things you love and become the person you want to be. Yet DJs are such people who require constant support to be able to see the reality.. It's important to tell them what's happening within them. A brand-new DJ shouldn't convert Youtube music videos to mp3 since it's not permitted under their TOS and also does not meet the needs of the human ear in terms of sound quality. The bitrate of any music video or other video that has been converted to mp3 is 128kbps. This technically allows for the use of 160kbps for mp3, however it is not acceptable.

A beginner DJ shouldn't spend their time or money on cheap copies popular songs. Beatport, Juno Download, and Fruity Loops offer great sound collections which can be used to create remixes. You will still be able to get great bass if you use an MP3 with a poor quality, but it'll still be awe-inspiring with the incredible bass. This is what mp3 sound misses, great bass.

I hope this does not confuse anyone. If you are DJ or computer sound enthusiast like I am then you'll be aware that mp3 has up to 320kbps of audio quality. It's amazing, but it's really separated the sound. This is achieved by cutting off the most and least frequency of sound into MP3. The end result is therefore insufficient. The most deep house music that exists does not sound particularly deep when played at the rate of 320kbps. It's as if you were playing it from a vynil. The richness of the sound can knock crystal glasses from your eyes.

It is crucial to understand that DJs shouldn't be overwhelmed by this knowledge. You can enhance your sound each day. Aren't you thinking that this is what makes you a fantastic performer and a great entertainer? It's best to invest in the equipment that you employ to create the highest quality sounds, the best mood for dancing in clubs and the most enjoyable times possible for club members. If you give them good beats, they'll be to you again. It's the rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment