15 June 2022

how I was able to receive my school diploma online by using an application which converts YouTube videos into mp4

I've heard many stories about the validity and legality of downloading Youtube videos and then converting them into offline files that are stored on your personal laptop computer. I've been following and following the major developments that has seen some online converters for mp3 are under investigation and brought to court for aiding users across the globe however, I would like to share my personal experience. Although I'm not a fan of anyone using what I have done, I don't see any harm in doing it. I also see advantages of "DVRing" videos on Youtube to watch later.
receive my school diploma online

I am the one who benefits. I completed my Bachelors college degree in three years while working two full-time jobs in order to support our family. I'm not talking about Devry or other well-known web-based schools. I attended the college I attended and did not receive any special programs. I received the same treatment as other students and were paid the same amount.

One of my two jobs was mostly spent sitting and sometimes walking across the building to make sure that everything was in order.. Yes, you are right. It was more of a security guard job. I was left with plenty of time, so I started bringing books and other reading materials to work. It's amazing that online schools are accessible 24 hours a day, so I was able to work on my homework and submit them around 3:00 in the morning. Then, I discovered that most of the lectures were on Youtube or Vimeo. They were hidden under special titles and no foot traffic was allowed. Only those with access URLs could see what they contained.

Before heading to work, I started copying the videos to my notebook. Internet was slow due to the remote locations of my work websites. I therefore had to transfer all those videos to my laptop in order to be able to study effectively. Copy the Youtube URL to my laptop's memory, and then insert it into my laptop memory. Then , I'd visit the converter website and hit the submit button. The program would show me different options for downloading, which were sorted according to audio and size. I could convert Youtube video to mp3 files, or continue until the Mp4 conversion appears with more video mp4 files downloading options.

A library of lectures available on my laptop helped me to maximize my time off the grid and now I am, graduated Bachelor of IT typically 2 semesters sooner than most people. I just hope my next job will allow me for some learning downtime. It's very rewardingand you should give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment