23 May 2022

How do I discover music that's hot, trending and popular across other countries with Youtube?

The question has been on my mind over the last few months. Because I am from the USA, it is easy to get lost in the world of pop music. Dua Lipa's slippers are what am wearing right now. Kanye West is drooling about his tiny wife. Pop culture is something I enjoy and I am a fan of all the participants. I'd be a perfect host on one of the Gossip & Hollywood info-talk shows that feature hosts who spill the clothes worn by the most popular stars. The hosts then move on to less popular stars and finish with blasts of the past, or photos for start that haven’t been seen in a while. All these stories and gossip would I deliver with passion, love and all of it with love, unlike most present hosts who smack some info, but never relate.
YouTube to mp3 convert

I've been trying to include more music from different countries in the listening pool. To start I'm looking to find out which music is most popular in other countries. I began with a few European monoliths: Germany, UK France, Sweden Spain, Portugal and Spain. I thought I was a pro after a long time on Youtube and the site would give me all the information I needed. It's not as simple as that. Apparently all one can see is the hottest and most popular music in their area, their country at most. So I tried other websites trying to find the top 20 Youtube-most popular songs for their area. This is for TV. Hit-parades, and other stuff like that.

Then I went on to look.. After a few weeks of zero to little results, and not finding an up-to-date and current source of hot trending songs from different nations, I was about to give up. The only option I could come up with an answer was to utilize a Firefox free proxy plugin. (FF typically offers better plugins and the developers are more generous, I guess). This would connect me to the Internet through someone else who is located in a different nation. I could then browse Youtube as if in Spain or Germany. This was very unreliable, cause such connections tend to be lost and slow, but it worked, so I did that. It was a bit frustrating since I was not able to access several countries and it was a challenge to find good sources. So I came across the YouTube to mp3 convert website that astonished me with its hidden capabilities.

It was the Top 20 most popular Youtube videos link. According to the promise, upon demand it would load about two dozen current trending music videos on Youtube which would display the USA chart at first.. Then I switched the language of the interface, chose German and then went to the Top 20 most watched videos again. Surprisingly, Top 20 German trending music videos were loaded.. It doesn't matter how that happens. I was awed by the way it was delivered. It was very simple and quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment