15 May 2022

When a seminar on the internet has unique video content, don't look them up, instead, download the video file instead.

This is great for any live stream, even if it is exclusive to subscribers or is only available for a short period of time. This has never stopped us. Since I'm using the wireless hotspot in my budget hotel, I'm experiencing a slow and inconsistent internet connection at home. I often bring water to their offices and then get their password, which is updated every two weeks. This lets me save money on purchasing my own home Internet. How much work becomes from simply having your home cable connection? I choose to use the Internet in the hotel and avoid that. This lets me remain more secretive, as I am not able to include my street address on my web address for any of the things that I do online.

It does not matter if it's an exclusive online seminar, a guest lecture by a professor at my school, or even streaming events for underground raves, it's still great. I have simply no opportunity to stream video because due to my slow connection. It takes me around 2 to 3 more times longer to download videos to my computer which I'll explain below. That means my connection is only 30% faster than what I need to view video without buffering interruptions and smoothly. This is why I've discovered the most effective method to get around this speed limitation and save video online on my laptop, so I can play it repeatedly without the need to stream it repeatedly again, since my Internet connection can't handle this kind of load...
keepvid youtube downloader

Here's what I've been up to recently.. I launch Chrome browser or Firefox, Safari, or any other browser that has an inspect tab. Right-click on the page and call the inspect page and then go to the network tab, and search for a video playlist files. It'll typically include the m3u8 extension. Sometimes it may be a file with a different extension. However, those characters will be there so it will indicate that there is a specific playlist for the video stream. The browser you use to download the files one at a time and play them sequentially. This produces a video stream that is continuous. This is a seamless process that requires more transfer to complete than the size of the file. But this is how the MPEG stream is set up and it's not a reason to complain.

I then click on the playlist and copy the URL address (into a clipboard) and then go directly to the website where I want to download online video. After copying the playlist URL, I hit the submit key. After a short time I am able to see various downloading options. This will indicate file size as well as transfer speed. The better the quality , the bigger the file gets. I prefer a lower-quality file even if it's slow for my Internet.

I downloaded the file. It's typically MP4 for video format. It could take hours however the satisfaction of knowing what's available is what keeps me going. I am not able to listen to the live stream , therefore downloading online videos on my PC is a good idea. I utilize it to keep up-to-date with every available information. It's what I do to be able to tickle my brain with new concepts, new ideas, intriguing techniques for the technological future. All of this comes to life when I save videos and turn off WiFi. I suggest you do the same. Smooth video streaming without buffering or lagging.

No comments:

Post a Comment