14 May 2022

If I am bored, I enjoy listen to music from other nations. It helps me feel more relaxed.

It's true. I'll admit it. I do occasionally go to Youtube when I feel down. Some songs make me laugh , because they'll surprise me.. Simply because other languages sometimes make funny noises to my ears. I'm Russian and I was raised in Russia until I reached legally old. I've lived in America since. So, I'm fluent in several languages and have learned more. Some languages make me giggle like a baby every time I look at their videos. The music is nearly irrelevant to me as I'm paying attention to the words and the emotion. I find French and Turkish Rap and Hip Hop amusing. Russian recitatives and trap are also extremely entertaining. Spanish hard rock. Chinese heavy metal. Although some of these might not be authentic however, all countries undergo similar development steps. Similar music genres are common across different countries. That's what I like to see.. Yes, some of it makes me smile, but it's pure joy and laughter. I am not finger pointing at anyone.
Ytmp3 converter

Sometimes I am able to make a collection of my road trip playlist. Online mp3 converter apps are my preferred method for saving mp3s from my favorite YouTube videos. These apps allow me to deblock Youtube videos that are geo-restricted. An online Ytmp3 converter can solve this issue. They're located in another country and enjoy the same access to the video as you. To remove the blockage of Youtube video, simply copy and paste the URL onto the mp3 converter website. The rest is simple. Click the conversion button to begin the process.

This and other tools provide lists of popular and trending videos. The majority of them have an music section. It is always fascinating to see which tunes are popular and are popular in different countries. It's not always the same music, certain artists such as Selena Gomez, BTS and other popular bands appear in most of the most popular YouTube videos. This is often an indication of a newly released single. It's fascinating to study how these songs change from one country or another, and what impact they can have on millions of listeners all around the globe. I usually skip these songs since I am more interested in folklore in my local region, and music that isn't on American radio. Russian music feels a bit unnatural to me. Maybe it's because I lived all of my adulthood in the USA however Russian music is always a bit weird to me. I'm not sure. I try to listen, but often it's a bit boring..

But I do enjoy many types of music, and music diverse music styles from many different cultures. That's why I recommend it. It's both refreshing and sometimes downright hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment