21 May 2022

Today your life will become so much more interesting, you can't even imagine where it will take you

Let me begin by greeting you. My name is Tanisha, I'm a recent divorcee. I had a difficult separation, it's not a long story but it's an extremely difficult one. I discovered my husband and a different woman one night when I came back from work. It's quite shocking. My beloved husband of 12years and more left me and began searching to find the perfect women. I've thought about the issue for a long time and finally decided to let it go, because you're not able to stay in a permanent anger stage you know? I've tried a variety of different things. My girlfriends invited me out for drinks My partner took me out for dinner, and we went out together to paint and drink. It was a continuous cycle of self deprecation, hatred of myself and self destruction. But, I discovered ways to stop self-hating, and I began to dislike my ex-husband.
Youtube downloader

Yes, it was his fault. He destroyed my idyllic, happy life full of everyday pleasures, late night tea parties, and other activities that make life enjoyable. We did not have children, and that's why her tactic of taking our dog and keeping it while she was not the biggest fan of hers, - that was a sour pill... and so I've come up with a way to bring her back, after weeks and weeks of sifting through accounts that were fake on social media. It's really quite useful. There are many ways to track your ex through social media. You could even change your username and hit the friend buttons. They'll accept since it's very rare for someone to turn down an attractive girl who wants to be friends.

After a few months, I've noticed his new love for music emerging.. He began to make reactions to various types of rap songs. It's a kind of occupation, a hobbie however, he decided to go ahead saying that this was going to be his profession from now on. He began to get too attached to his goals and gained only a handful of Youtube subscribers. It was a while and nothing was ever successful apart from these hilarious reactions videos. Although he may throw up, scream and fall onto the ground but, overall, it's just another useless that's just another useless rant. You have no other options. Here's where I have found 2 good ways to mess with his latest obsession.

First of all I began reporting his YouTube channel's video to ensure copyrights. He's been using legitimate tracks and videos from commercial artists in order to film and publish his boring and shallow reactions. Youtube took down 12 videos from him. This is a good start. The next step is to transfer the video to Facebook and see if he's copied the videos after they were taken off Youtube downloader. Then I claim that the my video belongs to me, and Facebook removes it and blocks his account for 2 weeks. It's so nice! Twitter, finally. However, they didn't accept my suggestion on Twitter and they didn't even bother to address the videos he posted. No matter I've had a total of 34 videos taken down...

The second one was to upload the video they'd removed under my own name. It's a bit tricky. Facebook doesn't care that my name was in the video. It was hilarious, and the videos managed to remain up for longer than four months before being removed. I have around 12 of the videos that weren't edited and reshared. But, it was hilarious and took nearly four months before they were taken down.

No comments:

Post a Comment