31 May 2022

This is the tale of devastating loss, miraculous recovery and the delightful times ahead

Hello! Today, I am going to tell you about the most shocking loss and the most amazing discovery. Oh yes, my life was completely destroyed just two days ago after I lost my stupid dearest most loved and hated galaxy S9 phone... I don't know the exact cause, but at some point i realized i didn't have it at all.. This was a catastrophe.
 
delightful facebook downloader website

It's true that half of the issue was solved when I had my phone unlock with a fingerprint. My data should not be at risk. Bank accounts must also be secured. This isn't about security or the negatives of losing your phone. This isn't even about the quest of being without a phone for few hours.. Can you do this? Hehe. I made it through..

Google & Facebook to the Rescue

My first thought was to recover my "life"'s information. You might know that google and android are able to seamlessly back up your entire collection of photos and videos. This was my salvation for a few minutes. I copied all the pictures and videos I've had throughout the many years. PRAISE Google! LOL. I'm not religious. I'm an atheist. =

After going through the old and new ones for a bit, I realized there was an immense LIVE streaming of them missing. It was real. All of my live videos on Facebook were absent. They were very essential to me...I cannot sleep without them...

So I went to facebook.. There were a lot of videos that were not available in other places.. And I wanted these videos.. After a bit of research I found the answer. The Facebook video downloader was the reason I was able to save myself.

Thank you, Youtube Video Downloader, which also works with Facebook!! Thank you!

So, i downloaded this beautifully designed and user-friendly facebook downloader service. The only thing you have to do is follow these steps: 
  1. Log onto Facebook, and click on the video you want to download 
  2. Right-click on the URL or tap and hold to open the menu. 
  3. Go to facebook video downloader website Click in the box, then paste the video URL with the right-click + paste button or hold and tap to paste from the menu. 
  4. Click GO, hold for an instant 
  5. Next screen, click big red download button for HD video 

This is it!

It's so simple and even your grandmother could make it happen! Here's how it looks when you upload the URL of your video.

I was able to get all of my Facebook videos restored in only a few hours after finding this website (yes, it is an avid video-watcher with approximately 60 videos)

Conclusion

It is simple to download videos from Facebook. Try it yourself! You should also check out Keepvid if looking to restore your YouTube library. Keepvid also supports youtube-to-mp3 conversion... Don't be concerned, it is legal and safe to download your videos. You could even download the video from your office party and keep it on you phone. =

I hope this article can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment