29 May 2022

Youtube is filled to the top with fantastic educational tutorials, and I love taking lessons online

You might be wondering, "What has changed in the past 12 months?" Your commute. It's the empty train going to work. A train ride lasting one hour used to be full of people. Today, only about a dozen people are per train car. Everyone works at home remotely or has no job. This is yet another devastating result of the epidemic. It turned out that I could not work remotely. My job involves hands on training using equipment that can be accessed remotely, nor brought outside to be taken home. Do you work from home? Where are you?
download online tutorial videos from Youtube

And so using the privacy of being one of the few train drivers these days, I have been absorbed in tutorials and different instruction manuals.. The website offers a wealth of tutorials covering a variety of subjects. They explain everything from making shadowed circles using Adobe Photoshop to stacking hundreds of effects, rendering 3D models with chrome reflections and chrome. A few of them are difficult to achieve at home. But, I am capable of following the directions and reproduce the desired effects. It's all computer-related however, I apologise for any misinformation I may have given you. I am not learning how to put together Ikea furniture or provide better customer service at a call center.. But, I am learning how to better myself and my capabilities for the future..

Although I did learn how to install grout and tile on the floors and walls about 12 years ago. It was easy to learn by using YouTube tutorials and YouTube videos. The bathroom came out beautifully with new floors and walls plumbing, fixtures, new floor bords and much more. The bathroom is fantastic however I'm still amazed by how the bathroom has been improved. Do you not think this is the best feeling you could ever have? I must think so.. It took me eight years to accomplish all of it. I worked alone and took my time learning as I went. I broke about 20 tiles before I realized that it was essential to score the tiles and apply an angular breaking agent to cause them to break in the cut that is scored. I was able to cut thin and long tile pieces with the breaker when it was working.

I'd go to the Youtube video downloader website to download an mp4 file to a laptop. I would then put it up in the toilet and begin watching videos, trying to put into practice the knowledge that I had accumulated to this task. Nowadays, I do the same thing with my Ipad, I bring it with me on the train to take advantage of amazing tutorials that keep me extremely entertained during long hours of train travel. CSS is now my favorite friend. I used to be terrified of CSS for the most insignificant reasons. I've learned how to program a few of CSS JS tricks that I had struggled to understand. I'm able to kick someone even when they are least aware of it. I've learned lots of helpful ecommerce tips from him and his channel. I'm shocked that it will take me this long to test the various strategies.

Dailymotion and Vimeo provide a variety of educational videos. If you don't think video is important you could convert them to MP3 files and then create podcasts using them. I can also save YT video as MP4 files to my computer and continue on pretending it's a video tutorial. Remember that downloaded files are often found in the browser downloads directory. Most browsers can save to your desktop or open folders using shortcuts, which means you might need to take a break. I certainly do.

No comments:

Post a Comment